Supernova is currently finalising a full interpretation of 3D Seismic data that was shot and processed in 2013. Polarcus acquired 2400 sq km 3D with a modern 10 streamer vessel, and the data were processed through PSTM by DUG in London. Xodus are working through the interpretation, and Supernova will integrate the results with regional studies and basin modelling.
NEWS & EVENTS
- 10/01/2022 | Supernova Energy was awarded two-year extensions to Stage 2 of the JVA on Block 7B, Garoupa and Stage 1 of the JVA on Block 7C, Cor Cor.
- 10/02/2020 | Supernova awarded Block 7C exploration licence, Guinea-Bissau & Supernova Block 7B exploration licence extended for two years, Guinea-Bissau
- 10/20/2017 | Supernova Energy awarded two year extension and improved fiscal terms, 7B
- « 03/31/2014 | Supernova is about to finalise new 3D Seismic data
- 05/13/2011 | Supernova plans to farm out a majority share of its equity in Block 7B, Guinea Bissau